Joanna, Jollis, Moster, Tant Nilsson

Joanna, Jollis, Moster, Tant Nilsson

måndag 8 februari 2010

Min annons, vad tycks?

Hi future family.

I'm looking for a job. I can watch your kids, or dog/-s if you dont have any children, but I have a limit of work that I do. I have too have the weekends off, cause thats when I hang out with my friends. And too do that I need money, so too have me at your home, you have too pay me good. I like luxery, so if you dont have a big house or are a rich family, dont ever bother to read any more. I can start after the summer and work as long as I need and can. Looking forward too hear from you. Have a nice day.

By the way, My name is Joanna and I am turning 21 in April, you are very welcome too send me gifts. I need a new phone etc.

PS. I dont pick up dog poo or changing diapers.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar